Infrared Automatic Bridge Stone Cutting Machine HSQ-700 is a PLC Controlled bridge saw with interpolated axes and human-machine interface, together with ultra-high precision rotary encoder positioning and infrared device. Thus the whole machine is featured with high cutting efficiency, high cutting precision, high stability, and easy-operation, specially engineered to cut and process marble, granite, or other natural and engineered stones.
1) Controlled by PLC, operated expediently, accurately and stably.
2) Cutting head can tilt 45° for mitre cuts (Optional function).
3) Working table can tilt at 85 degrees for easy loading slabs and rotates 360 degree for ideal cutting. A full 360° rotating table enables precision cutting of material edges.(Optional function)
4) Laser device is adopted for slab positioning accurately.
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* View our Factory.
* Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.