Contact :Susie Xu
HJZ UV Laser Marking Machine 3W 5W 8W adopts three order intracavity frequency doubling (THG) technology. Compared to infrared laser, 355nm ultraviolet laser has extremely small laser facula, which reduces the mechanical deformation to a significant extent and diminishes the influence of heat-process to a very limited area.
Therefore it can be mainly applied for hyperfine marking and engraving, especially suitable for marking on packing materials ,medicines, Mobile phones ,keyboard , chargers etc.
Stable water-cooling,high precision temperature control.
Applied for hyperfine marking and engraving.
High quality permanent marking.
Environment friendly and safe Machinery.
Electro-optical conversion efficiency, long service life.
UV laser marking machine main used for all kinds of glass,Charger shells,TET ,LCD , plasma screens, textiles,thin ceramic,Silicon, IC Crystal, Sapphire,polymers,drug, cosmetic,polymer materials such as wire, bottles(boxes) surface marking , and micro- holes.
|Product Name||UV Laser Engraving Machine|
|Depth of Engraving(based on material)||<0.3mm|
|Operating Voltage||220V 50/60HZ 5A|
|Minimum Line Width||0.01mm|
|Cooling System||Air Cooling|
|Cable Length||3m (5m optional)|
|Working Temperature Range||10-30ºC|
1) According to customers demands, provide relevant technical guidance.
2) Assist customers to design and make laser engraving/cutting solutions considering technical feasibility.
3) Provide equipment demonstration for customers to investigate, make samples and do test, etc.
1) 1 year warranty for laser metal marking machine;
2) Offer lifelong repair;
3) Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
4) Multi language service;
5) Offer 24 - hour technical support.
Training can be processed in the following ways:
1) Workers of customers can come to our factory in Wuhan, China to get the most professional hand-by-hand training.
2) We can send engineers to customers' country and do training for workers in customers' target factory. However, tickets and daily consumption like food and accommodation should be afforded by customers.
3) Remote training through Internet tools like Team-viewer, Skype and other instant communication software.
Q: Are you trading company or manufaurer ?
A: We are factory. And we have been in the laser field for 10 years.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 3 to 10 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge, but customers should pay the courier cost.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shipment.
Contact us :